Sunday, January 4, 2015

Starting an online business? -

I am looking to start a tech support business that also sells little things like flash drives, wireless mouses, cables, etc. What steps do I need to take to legalize my business and get tax information and stuff. I am going to order my inventory via newegg business ( http://www.biz.newegg.com ). If anyone has any other ideas as where to purchase bulk inventory please let me know. Also any other ideas and tips are welcome. Thanks in advance for helping me start my business!!!

Your first going to have to register you fictitious name (the name of the company) with the state your business will be located out of, This is not expensive around fifty dollars. Then your probably going to want to either incorporate your business or establish it as an LLC (this is important to becoming an established company, it also helps in times of legal problems down the road) . You can either do this online at legalzoom.com or contact a local lawyer or accountant. its not cheap, this will run you just around five hundred dollars online and into the thousands with a local lawyer or accountant. Hope this helps some with the first steps toward your start up. Good luck! Nicholas Tabus, CFOABNT Investment Group

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS