Monday, February 16, 2015

Help drafting a quot;Thank Youquot; letter to the candidates who came to my interview today? Something encouraging.? -

I didnt want to just say hey if ya dont hear back from me by friday you didnt get the job . I want something more personable. After all, they were the ones who were coming to my rescue as I was in need of a new staff member for my small company. Work is hard to get nowadays so I want to send a nice message out because I met a lot of very nice people. Thank you for your help and in helping support those looking for work. 10 Points handed out asap. Thanks :)

Dear Name: Thank you so much for your interest in our company. Unfortunately, you did not get the job. However, it was not because of any fault of yours. I found you to be competent and motivated, and wish I could hire the many talented people I met over the course of these interviews. I hope we can keep you in our files should another opportunity arise with us, and wish you luck on all your future endeavors. Sincerely, Your Name Company or Job Description

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS