Friday, February 27, 2015

Money for business venture? -

I own my home but not much equity left in it after the deposit (damn recession) I need to raise a few thousand to start a business. I am considering a partner but I still need to put in a share. Any ideas where to go for money? Any alternative sources? all suggestions welcome. TIA

You could try taking your business plan to the bank and asking. But even so they would still want to see you putting in a contribution of you own money.If you borrow off market the interest charges will be horrendous.Have you any family that are prepared to take the risk with you. If you are really keen and positive it will be a success then you do have the option of selling it to raise whatever small amount is there. That will show real commitment and that bank may then help you.

You can try http://discountbusinessassociation.com/R�� There are lots of resources for small businesses.

Personal loan.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS