Friday, February 13, 2015

Questions about selling Mary Kay? -

I just stopped sell Avon because I don t make much off of it and it s a headache to go through everything they do, like you have to pay $5.75 for 10 books, a $2.50 processing fee for each campaign, 75 cents for each order on top of the total orders with tax, then after you submit your order they don t tell you till after words that something is either being on hold or isn t available, it s like why put it in the book if they or I can t get it now. If you want and Avon website that costs $7.50 unless you get someone to buy something off of your website with direct shipping and so far no one has for mine so that s why i took off my website. They say when you sign up for Avon that you get 50% earnings well hell that s only for the first 2 months, then after your first 2 months it s based upon your total order amount, for anything that is $25 on up is 20% on up in order to get 50% again the order would have to be over $1000. This lady that s on my myspace has been talking to me about Mary Kay about how you get 50% earnings forever, is that true? She said for the month of oct its $50 to start but after oct it would be $100 does that include sales tax and fee s? Whats the catch to Mary Kay? there s always something. I can t afford to pay out more money then what i make, I have a family to support and with the way america is right now there is barely any chance in getting a full time job, so if Mary Kay is worth it or not please let me know.Please describe to me what all you do to sell Mary Kay and on average how much do you make and how much was your order and do you have to have people working under you to be making the money? I want to think this through before hand,so that s why i m posting this.

I use to sell Mary Kay for a little while the reason why I didn t like them was because you have to keep your own inventory. Like you buy $600 worth of inventory then if you sell it all you make 50%. I hated it. I sold all my products half price and got out. You seriously need to think about it first. Plus Mary Kay products are twice as much as avon.

go to pink truth.com, that might help

I agree with the other post, go to www.pinktruth.com. As for the half off forever, it s only if you make a wholesale order of $400.00 or more every quarter. So at the beginning of January, if you make a wholesale order of 400, you get it for 200, and every other purchase within January till the end of March will be half off, but then in April you have to do it over again. And shipping is the same whether it s a large order or just one thing.If you need to make extra income for your family what are you doing in MLMs? Get a real job. There is always something out there to do. Babysit kids, wash windows if you have to. Work at a fast food place. Any of these things is better than working an MLM.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS