Monday, March 2, 2015

Small portable home business suggestions? -

I am moving soon into the countryside. Deep into the countryside and I am really lost in what job I am going to be able to do. I am really looking into home businesses but most of them look so hard to build. I need something which if I go on holiday or around the country with. Anyone have any suggestions as to what business I should start?

Anneka,As you can see, you ll be getting a ton of offers, (not necessarily answers), to your question. Most of which have little to nothing to do with your question.Since you re moving into the countryside it sounds like you ll want to be marketing on the internet and to some of the locals as well.What are you interested in?Don t try to start a home business with something that doesn t interest you. You will fail AND be bored stupid in the process!I can t help you much further without more detail, (and certainly not in a public forum), but feel free to contact me and I ll try to give you some ideas.Best of Luck

The internet if full of great money making opportunities, and one system that is not commonly considered by enough people is a forex trading system. These systems allow anyone to learn the ins and outs of trading online using the foreign exchange and potentially make a lot of money. You can start with as little as $10 and open a broker account. Forex trading can be great fun and good learning experience to understand global economics, politics and world events. For information on how to get started please check this site http://www.howtotradeforeigncurrency.com��You can use other resources as well, including other forex sites on the internet, and from helpful users on forex forums,. A forex trading system can be easily learned and does not need any special expertise, just patience and a little time.http://www.howtotradeforeigncurrency.com��

I suggest you try a teaching and coaching part time job will fulltime pay. The Freedom Project is a teaching and coaching program with Shaklee as its supplier and distributor of health and wellness products. No sales, no inventory, no door-to-door sales making a true part time home job. I only work 5-10 hrs a week while generating residual income from my effort. Suggest you visit www.waltz123freedom.com.

Any real business is not going to be easy to build. It will take time and effort and although it can be very rewarding can be very frustrating at times too.If you want something portable I would suggest that you look into direct sales/network marketing.

a small store with coffee or medience such as a pharmacy a pizza shop if u can cook

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS