Sunday, April 5, 2015

Where do i start? I want to open a small business (australia)? -

im looking into opening my own small business in QLD.. Im an apprentice tattooist.. Ive got contacts who are willing to work for me but also train me at the same time. Is this possible? Also (even if its not possible) where do you start? Where does the business plan come into it? Im starting my research and ive booked myself in to see some advisors. Id just like to go to them prepared. Any advice? A list of things to have ready would be awesome too :)

Before you do any business you should know everything there is to know about that business. The back end. Not just what your business is about but the function of it in its entirety. Thats a business plan. Google business plan software . I did and came up with businessplanpro.com but there are alot out there.In the meantime do a business plan outline.http://www.business-plan.com/outline.htm��

1) First you decided whether you want to work online or offline method. If you want to use online method you must have a website.2) Promote your website or take help of internet marketing consultant.3) Become an affiliate of good company e.g. http://www.hdpublishinggroup.com or any travel website.4) Make $$$ as a commission but remember you have to give your valuable time to your work.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS