Saturday, May 9, 2015

Help with my T-Shirt Business? -

I am starting a t-shirt business and I need to find manufactures who can print and ship my shirts. I have the designs all ready and I just need another company to print the shirts with my designs on them and them ship them out to the customer or to me. thanks in advance

If you re willing to consider an online-based option, there are a few companies to choose from. You may wish to compare CafePress, Printfection, Zazzle, or Spreadshirt. CafePress was the pioneer in online print-on-demand t-shirt manufacturing.Print-on-demand t-shirts usually cost more per unit than traditional printing but there is no minimum order. It can be a worthwhile trade-off because it guarantees you won t get stuck with boxes in your basement if the shirts don t sell. Another benefit is that you can test market your designs before doing a larger run.The print-on-demand option levels the playing field for people who only want to create personal shirts or cool one-off designs. But it s also scaleable and you can make your designs available online for anyone to buy, from anywhere in the world. Some promotional companies discretely source their shirts this way and can actually make more money than working with a 3rd party supplier.all the best!Bryan

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS