Saturday, May 2, 2015

I want to start an online store? -

I ll need to know how to buy wholesale, what permits I ll need and who to use to design a website with a shopping cart. Any advice on getting started is much appreciated.

Hi,I am not really sure about the permits etc. I can however help you with getting someone to build your store, as doing it yourself might be challenging and time consuming. I would suggest you post your project (about designing a store) on freelance sites and internet marketing forums. You can specify you requirements and need and your budget. There are lots of great freelancers looking for jobs so they will also be able to suggest good solutions.

I suggest you use CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator. Here is a link to the trail verison. http://www.coffeecup.com/shopping-cart/download

i can actually help you out with all that and even a design for your website. just email me rizvibiz@aol.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS