Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What can i do if a shop (river island) has charged me twice on my debit card? -

ive been to river island today, bought a pair of shoes ��19.99, onli as i was paying, the lady told me to take my card out and put my pin in again, so i did and off i went home. Only on my online banking it has come up ��19.99 has been taken out twice, cheeky gets, what do i do now?? any suggestions, back to the shop or to the bank? thanks for any help.

i would go back to the shop tomorrow with your receipt and , if you can , a print of your online banking statement showing the 2 charges

Go back to the store, and show them your receipt, You only bought 1 pair of shoes, but got charged for 2, Show them your bank statement, THEY HAVE to refund your money, and ask for something FREE!! LOL That s what I would do, they practically stole $20.00 from you!! ;)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS