Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I was wondering how many flyers 1 person can hand out in a 8 hr day ? -

I think it really depends on what the neighborhood is like you are delivering to. If there are long driveways and lots of space between houses it would be longer. Just to give you an idea, I did 200 door hangers in about 2 hours in a neighborhood with short driveways. I think if I ever do that again I ll just hire a neighborhood kid to do it. I bet you could do about 1000 though if you push it.

I have been in management and marketing for over 15 years and there is a better way to market...now I learn after all these years. My buddy is teaching how to use the web to build or improve business online or off. He is giving away a FREE mp3 full of his stuff. Great content!Check it out and let me know what you think.http://hmark.thesecondtier.com/thevideoMark

What do yo mean???Going door to door, or car to car???Going door to car in an area of houses that are 5000 square foot probably 30 per hour. times 8 is 240 flyers

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS