Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How do I find a partner to open up an online store? -

I co-own a website that has a lot of traffic. We are currently getting about 900K US visitors and 1.1M worldwide visitors each month. The site is educational in nature and most of the visitors are students or teachers. I would like to expand the site to include a store that sells t-shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, and other branded items to our visitors.However, I am not sure what sort of items our visitors are likely to purchase, and I am not prepared to manage inventory and order fulfillment. As a result, I would like to partner with a company who could handle this for me and we could share the profits.How do I get started with this?

Photoflurry.com might be interested in working with you. I know they specialize in photo mugs. Visit their contact page to get started.

UMMMMM your going about this the wrong way !like brokesville fast YOUR headed !QUOTING YOU However, I am not sure what sort of items our visitors are likely to purchase DING DING did the ligh Bulb go off in YOUR Head ?Tis reason 95% of all people fail with website businesses and selling stuff !Because they think they can sell T shirts to everybody !OR Jewlery to EVERYBODY Yeah right try to sell jewelery at a NAS CAR fan see how far that will GET YOU!

what part of the biz would you be running if the inventory store satisfies this area?what is your web name/address?of your hits, what is your gross./net?

Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://topfin12.100webspace.net/s.php?qid=7AAGuN3

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS