Monday, November 9, 2015

Advice for becoming self employed Please? -

I need someone to tell me the things I need to start a business. I want to work on my own with no other person and clean houses. I just don t know where to start or what to do?

First, find out whether there are any others in your area dooing this (house cleaning). Next if they are a company, then find out their rate and whether they are strong enough to make work difficult for you.Next find out the rate charged - both for bringing your material and for using the house owner s since some people like to use only their material.Maintain detailed accounts of all expenses and income.Invest maoney back in the business.End

It s not as hard as some would think. so, here is two suggestions.One, my buddy is giving away a FREE mp3 full of great content on how to start your own business or improve one you already have. here is the link... http://hmark.thesecondtier.com/thevideoGreat content that you can listen to while you are out and about.Two, my wife and I started a business this summer and made $5000 in 60 days. We thought about creating a franchise but decided to sell a package to help other stay at home moms or dads earn extra income. The package isn t available until after the first of the year. It will be very very affordable and we are going to offer a money back guarantee. So, if you are interested in more details, email me at markhoward101@yahoo.comMark

You will need a lot of info - a business plan, an idea of what type of business, the financing, whether or not the business will flourish in the economy now, etc, etc....there are articles online that will be of great benefit to you, even some in the Yahoo (not YA) Finance section. My example was being in the produce business - it was very good, until trying to compete with major corporations ran me out of biz

You couldn t have picked a worse time.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS