Thursday, November 12, 2015

Can I sell things via a blog? -

I have books, records, cd s, magazines etc...which I occasionally sell on e-bay. Is there any reason why I can t set up my own blog...listing my items for sale...and selling them that way? Obviously it wouldn t be a bidding site...but I could just list all my items with selling price...and delete them as they sell. Any opinions and/or advice would be gratefully received. :)

Sounds like a great idea, but the only problem is that you must know how to drive traffic or else no one will ever visit your site. Plus, you have to have a lot of inventory in order to support a site and keep people coming back. Good Luck!

As you already have the items on ebay, would you do better to use your blog to promote those items with pictures of the items and links to ebay? I use my blog to promote my goods from my website. www.heritagepolish.blogspot.com shows you what I mean.

Hi,I am a web developer (usually working freelance) I am in the process of setting up a partnership.If you would like an extremely good e-commerce site feel free to get in touch. This would be better than a blog.MSN: support@hostitlocal.co.uk

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS