Saturday, November 28, 2015

Can a LLC Get a SBA loan without using personal financial info? -

My company is currently a very small sole proprietorship that I operate out of my basement. I want to expand it by leasing office space, adding more dollars for advertising etc. If I change my structure to a LLC will I be able to get a SBA loan without using my ss# and personal financial information? Also, I would like to use my house for collateral, is that possible?

Unfortunately, noYour personal credit information is critically important to the decision

I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed four times by four lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. that gave me the loan($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of for my XMAS. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address: dr_amandajohnson101@live.com, Please tell him that Pastor Philip CA. USA church Mission Of God Church.. have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him... contact: dr_amandajohnson101@live.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS