Monday, November 2, 2015

What can I do now for data entry work? -

I am Bangladeshi.I want to do data entry work from my home by online/offline.but I want to do it without advance payment.

Hello,you should look for jobs / advertise your services on freelance sites and internet marketing forums. There are lots of jobs available, you just have to be patient. Remember also to build up reputation, so the first few jobs do for reduced prices but you will get very valuable references.So place your ad and contact people who offer such jobs and soon you will have quite a few orders.

Ofcourse. I can lead you to a good site in which I am doing data entry. The main advantage is that NO INVESTMENT EVER . You should register into that website. You will get the payment at 20th every month if it is Rs. 2000 or more. If the sum is less than Rs.2000 it will be added to next month. You can receive the payment by DD/Cheque/Visa/other methodsAnother advantage is when you register you get Rs.100 as bonus. Register it. The work is also so simple. Just filling forms.I shall give my referral id as source. click that link and register. good luck.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS