Friday, December 25, 2015

I need a proper buissness like way to say this. to sound mature and incharge.? -

i coach a middle school cheerleading team and its my frist time. they told me they would pay me but so far they havent spoken about it at alll.so i want a good way to ask them if i will be getting paid and how much and when. note that im 16 lol. i want to sound proper and mature. thankss:]

You look them (whomever them is that offered you pay) right directly in their eye and say when can I expect my first check? the conversation should be directed into every direction by you. After their answer you either quit and walk away if you don t like the answer or you again look them in the eye and tell them how much you want and how often. Then it is their time to quit and walk away or you will negotiate how much and how often. You are the one they want you are teaching training and you have costs involved as well. Add gas, hours, equipment, laundry and drive time to and fro and give them a cost per practice for a two hour practice three days a week and offer a free no charge 3 hour practice on non competition Saturdays. Always be prepared to give something, in order to get what you want in trade.

to whom it may concern: Subject wages and hourly compensation.I was promised compensation for my duties as middle school cheer leading team coordinator, but so far have not received a contract.Please consider that good talent is hard to find and compensate me accordingly.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS