Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I want to start up graphic designing, but i have limited experience and am only 15? -

I would like a small amount of help just getting started, like how i should get paid, where i should start and so on..A really in depth answer telling me a few tricks of the trade and also links to good web design tutorials would be fantastic, but anything would help?

Given that you know that you cannot make legal contracts without a parent consent and signature. And that you have so much to learn about business, deadlines, the whole field of graphic design and the requirements of the customer you will be serving. I say good luck but expect a tough go of it.There are many books and online information by doing a search. That is what my son does for everything. I have no specific web sites for learning web design. Or other graphics careers.

Sorry I could not be more help. It is a career that is packed full of people and so there is so much competition for work. Businesses are cutting back on spending and do so much in house. A professor said to me that artists are a dime a dozen and he was right. You must get an education first. Report Abuse

Through that education you will develop the talents you have and build the contacts necessary to start your career. If there is one tip I can offer is always meet your deadline and commitments. Report Abuse

To be honest love you may want to try and gain a little more experience. your only very young and probably have a lot more to learn

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS