Sunday, March 19, 2006

Need a good and creative name for my new snow cone business? -

The theme of my business will be tropical....I will be selling tropical and fruity slushies and will decorate the concession trailer with that theme...business will be more geared to tropical drinks....and thier colorfull drink containers(bright colored hurricane and flower petal, etc.)...need help badly...stuck for a good popping name...HELP,,,HELP...and thanks to all you creative ones..

Tropica Slushica

TropiCold or TropiConeshurricane Cones or hurriconesSnow DaysChill Out Sno ConesDuh, I just noticed you never said sno cone in your question. Ugh. I suck at this. I really want to be good at it, but I am not.Paradise To Go or Paradise in a Cup.Frozen Paradise. Frozen TropicsHmm. I will come back if I can come up with something better. :)

Tropi-Scone!

if its topical you should phyicadlect cones which mean multi colors i havea hermit crab named that you should use it

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS