Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Am I a subcontractor or an employee.? -

I have worked for this place for about a month.For the first 3 weeks I was driving my truck and getting paid mileage.Now the boss in the shop says I have to drive the company truck because of to much mileage paid.The home office is in another state.They do not take out any kind of taxes on me.And my check is mailed to me.The machine that I use I helped build on my own time at their shop.I am the only employee that they have that will do this job,as they are just starting out in this new business.What are my rights as a subcontractor or employee.I feel like I`am being duped.

You are a sub-contractor. You can drive the company truck. No duping.

sub-contractor. build the machine in your garage or a portion of it and you can use the space as a tax write off.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS