Monday, May 1, 2006

Do you agree to my business Idea? -

I was thinking about starting a coffee shop and i don t know if this business would be a great idea. I m planning to place this in Madison avenue near the Museum of Art here in New York.I ve already earned a lot of money to start this business and I ve already planned on how to manage this coffee shop. problem is, I can t start this idea because i don t know if this Idea of mine would be a great plan.Please help me...

If you have planned something then theres no doubt thats gonna work. But I suggest you to make small research before setting up your business. You just make a checklist and cross check with your plan:1) Observe area2) Observe demand3) Competitors4) Rates5) Quality6) Add some featuresAnd decide how you can attract people for more business.Any confusion contact me anytime :)

Definitely! Go ahead.

you have business mind you start this

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS