Monday, May 1, 2006

I run an online store and I sent an item on october 8th and via priority mail and the status shows that it? -

was out for delivery on october 14th. Now, December 5th I have the customer telling me she just recieved the package and the package was empty. What do I do, any advice?

Can you show proof of the weight of the package when sent? And you have the delivery info?Is this the first time she contacted you? (she never contacted you to say the package arrived)I say that she is out of luck. I own an online company too. I would send her an email on Monday (don t stress about it today):Based on our investigation the package was shipping on October 8, 2009 via UPS(?). The package was delivered on October 14, 2009. When shipped the packaged weighed 2lbs, which indicates that the item was included in the box when shipped. We can provide a copy of these records to you.

all i know of is to call you local post master and let them know. not sure if your ever going to get you money out of them and i dont think u can do anything with the customer but send them another eat the cost and start using fedex or ups and let the post master know your business has made that decision. you may have to raise the price of your shipping but you shouldnt have to deal with that issue again

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS