Saturday, September 2, 2006

What can I sell to kids at my school for a profit? -

Alright I need ideas of things to sell at my school. It can be from Buy low sell high items. To links to making things kids would pay for. It has to be small enough to fit in your pocket and must be interesting. Thanks.

thats not gonna get you much money .try mystery clickers !its a paid to click website , every click earns you $1-$5 .its as easy as it sounds ! theres always at least 100 ads to click on , so you can make $100+ everyday . and if you think its hard , it really isnt . im 13 , and i easily make about $200 a day off this website . try it out --http://www.mysteryclickers.com/index.php��good luck !i promise , you wont regret it

I would sell notebook paper pens/ pencils or anything that you need for school

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS