Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Client got away without paying us. It cheeses me off.? -

My husband did a $2500 job for a client who them went under. The thing is the parent company is still going strong and has a flashy website etc. It really upsets me. It is all with the company receivers now etc, but the chance of us getting anything is zero. Some other poor sole lost $20,000. What would you do apart from warn others about them? They are in another state.

Don t feel bad this world feels like everybody is out for their own. I had a company I put 2.6 years into building they owed me 8k likely 30k to date. We just move on we live and learn.

If you let it cheese you off too much, you re in the wrong line of work.I have a $6,500 debt to me that is more than 450 days old.I have an $8,000 debt to me that is 375 days old.

You could always try and submit your invoice to the parent company or one of it s subsidiaries Depending on how big they are they, they may have poor controls around approving invoices.

You could always sue them, but it s business, sometimes it happens.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS