Saturday, February 10, 2007

How do those safety boxes work at banks? -

I really want access to my parents, not because I want to steal anything from them, but because I want to get my birth certificate and other items that belong to me. We re no longer speaking and it would just be easier for me to go and get it myself. I know where the key is to the box, if you just go and present the bank the key do they allow you access? Or do you need a form of ID to identify you as the owner? If my parents deny me access to the box and they have belongings of mine, can I legally make them hand me my posessions?

Safe deposit boxes require an ID and signature just to get the head teller to let you in the room. If you are not on the list, you don t get in.Then you need the holder s key. The bank has a second key and both have to be used to open the box s drawer.So, as stated earlier, go get a duplicate from your local government agency.

in the long run the safety deposit box isnt even the real issue... get a duplicate and save yourself some grief.... then, seek a harmonious resolution to the problems between you and your parents. do not worry about who is right or wrong, but rather remember how you got to this point in your life, who changed your diapers, and probably who is simply concerned about the decisions that you are currentlly making in your life right now....regardless, you parents wont always be there, so forgive them while you can....imho... a href=http://www.pinkhardhats.com Pink Hard Hats /a

It would probably be easier just to order another copy of your birth certificate. You can do so easily from the courthouse in the city or county where you were born. They ll charge a nominal fee.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS