Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How can I pay for purchase on eBay with Paypal and Debit card? -

I bought an item on eBay worth $15. I have $9 in my PayPal account, and I want to go ahead and use that towards my purchase (it s easier than sending it to my linked bank account because it would take up to 6 days to complete the transfer). And then I want to pay the remaining balance of the purchase using my debit card (which is the one linked to my PayPal account, if that matters at all).How can I do this?

When you go to pay for the item and log into Paypal, your Paypal account will automatically take the $6 from whatever account number is linked to your Paypal account, whether bank account number or debit card number to cover the cost of the transaction (item cost + shipping)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS