Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Business opprotunity mlm? -

Earn Like Me FriendsWell I am doing a part time job online / offline , it might be useful to you or your friends , if you are interested , please mail me , I will help you to earn a minimum of Rs.3000 per month .Please send your full name ( with initial or family name ) , mobile number and city to my mail id and my mobile number as a sms , I will send you the details as soon as I receive your mail/sms .I had given my proof of identity to you , so there is no cheating , fake ,etc..Please take note of my mail id and mobile numbers - rubhakar@gmail.com948834087890036760829750193834With regardsKIRUBHAKARANB.E. II yearPSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGYPeelameduCoimbatoreTamil nadu

There are legitimate MLM companies. some of the MLM companies are publicand traded in the NASDAQ (Herbalife, Nu Skin, Avon, Usana)so you can read detailedinformation on the company.Before joining any MLM opportunity - I highly recommend you to read this article:http://mlm-new-method.com/wp/what-to-che��

Try Ardyss International, fairly new to the US but is growing fast. They have 100% matching as well, don t know of any other to do that and they offer products that have men and women going crazy..If you are looking for an awesome compensation plan and high use products, then check it out www.ardysslife.com/latoyasecretYou can earn big without even selling, I m sure once you learn about their compensation chart you will join!

fact; all mlm is immoral and unethicalmost are also illegal if they are involved in seeking downline membersthat is a fact. US court law suits.amway was sued out of existence in the US, its HQ is now in Canada!

if you really want to achieve financial freedom through mlm biz then mail me- anandshilpi@rocketmail.com

if your looking for a stake program, i recomend sqipom.com. Im getting 30 euros from them everyy month not to mention referals. You actually own a piece of the company.

I just found this site If you are looking for an online business check out this site http://bit.ly/5qzDYu

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS