Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How to be an Avon Representative? -

I am 18, and currently 7 months pregnant with no experience in any job what-so-ever, besides babysitting my brother and sister for years. I would like to make some extra cash and Avon seems to be calling my name, where ever I look, whether it s on tv, in the classified ads for Help Wanted, I see Avon! So far I only know you have to be 18 years or older, I can look on the website, but how do I know what they say is accurate, and just saying what they need to, to get me into Avon. So I m asking for people who have experience with Avon, What do you do? Is it a daily thing (I ll be getting a job after I have the baby)? Is there a fee? Answer my questions and add in other things you think should know. Thank you.

Hi Ris,Congratulations on your soon to be new addition :DAvon was totally calling my name also when I first thought of becoming a rep. Here is some basic information about becoming a rep: 1. $20startup fee to get started when you sign yourself up online at http://www.start.youravon.com and use reference code rjaimangal and that includes your start-up training kit. 2. As a new rep, you ll save 40% on all core items from the brochure. 3. Only $1 minimum order is needed to remain active. 4. No need to carry an inventory. 5. Take orders where, when and how you want. 6. Free shipping directly to you. 7. Great incentive programs, recognition and fun! 8. Too busy? You re the type of person we need. Simply hand out brochures to everyone you come into contact with. 9. Receive special preview books with additional savings for you. 10. Free online and personal training. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS