Thursday, May 24, 2007

How long do I have to pay for item on ebay? -

I just bought an item on ebay. And since I didn t get a confirmation letter for my debit/credit card, I decided to link my bank to paypal. And now I have to wait to confirm, but I want to know how long I have to pay for the item so it doesn t seem like I m cheating the seller

About 7 days is average. Just be sure to email the seller that you re in the process.Also, try calling Paypal at 888-215-5506. Good luck!

There really isn t a time limit. some sellers will say you must pay in a certain amount of time. If you write to the seller and explain that there is a delay, but you do want the item, they are usually very nice about it. If they don t hear anything from you for several days, they will likely assume you ve changed your mind and will relist the item and perhaps file a nonpayment complaint against you.

There is sometimes a delay between becoming verified on Paypal,You have to wait for 2 small amounts paid nto your Bank Account from Paypal (around a week or so)Let your Buyer know that you are unsure of this procedure, (once it is done you can forget about it)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS