Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oregon website business advice? -

I am starting a website doing general sales using drop shippers as sources. I live in Oregon and will be operating alone, no employees or others involved. The more I read and research, the more I have questions. Should I register a business name? LLC? Go as a DBA? I am wondering what has worked best for others, and want to avoid anything un-necessary or that puts me at any risk for higher taxes, liability, etc. Links are nice but I bet I have been there, I am trying to apply this information to my circumstance, and hope to hear from others who have started here as well. Thank you.

Definitely form an LLC for legal protection, you can do this yourself, forms available on the Oregon secretary of state website

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS