Saturday, May 5, 2007

Staring a small business? -

I m a freshman, and i have already sold some hats at school. I m in the process of making a business doing this. I already have a supplier, but is there anything i should know, or do to help me? thanks.

I would recommend you sign up with my international marketing team you can make money by simply referring people to your page and getting them to sign up and you get paid on 5 levels with my company. I do the same thing as you I buy clothes, shoes, and games and resell them at a profit. You will also get your own website which will be great if you plan on starting your own business and with the money you can be making with my team you will be up and running in no time go to http://www.kshabazz24.ws for more Information and to sign up

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS