Sunday, June 3, 2007

How can i make easy money? -

I m 14

Sweetie you could baby sit, or dog walk , you could even take care of peoples houses while they are on vacation by picking up their mail, watering plants, or what ever they asked you to. Good luck I know you will do a good job on what ever it is you pick to do. = )

buy a second generation (preferably) iPod for 75 dollars. Since you say you are fourteen, you re still being educated. So you go to school. Post some posters around campus and do a raffle for the iPod. Make the posters flashy and attention-grabber and interesting. Sell each consecutive raffle ticket for two, three, or four dollars-depending on your investment equilibrium cost. Set a two week or one week limit for the iPod contest to end. Then, you announce the winning ticket.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$2.00 . $3.00 . $4.00Sell 100 tickets: 200.00 300.00 or 400.00 dollarsSell 200 tickets: 400.00 600.00 or 800.00 dollarsSell 300 tickets: 600.00 900.00 or 1200.00 dollarsI did this to two ipods during my high school. Everybody was raving for an iPod then. I know it will still work for you too!(I hope I made this as spam-less as possible!) I just want to help people in need of money, yah know! =]

Get a paper route. While we often think of paper delivery as a job for a boy on a bike, all kinds of people pick up extra cash this way. Because papers are delivered in the morning, it s possible to complete a route before the regular workday starts, or before your kids are up. (Just make sure you catch up on your sleep by going to bed early at night!)

Personally, Im a refferree hockey Im only 14 aswell but I make 20 bucks a game. I hear other sports pay well too.

for now, just do ur home works

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS