Thursday, July 5, 2007

How does a small business checking affect my tax filing if at all? -

Hi, I have a small business, very small, I am a floral designer and event planner, I m only doing about 8-15 weddings a year rite now, will grow in the future. I am DBA and have my tax ID number. I am hoping to open a new checking account to keep these funds apart from normal household funds, just to keep track.If I open a small business account, does this affect how my taxes are filed? I live in Michigan if that helps.

the checking acct is irrelevant.Just make sure you claim all the income on a schedule C with your 1040

No idea about the specific query! I think you should talk to experts like http://www.thetaxclub.net/ . They can guide you in the right direction.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS