Friday, July 6, 2007

I want to go over my current Indian client and do business directly with his client in Germany. How do I appro? -

Things that are pinning me are:1. Is this unethical(From my side it is not, as my current client has gone behind my back and started doing business directly with my sub-contractor. Which I believe is unecthical treatment towards me)2. Will the German client take my direct approch postively(he will not be knowing my circumstances).3. Could this in any way back fire on me.I have never done any export business. I dont know how the Germans or international markets think over these issues.

It is Unethical .... Yet you have to offer a very competitive price ???/.. plus the german didn t deal with you before.. he might take your direct approach, but you have to gain his trust.. yet if the products are the same and the price is much competitive .. yet you don t have experience with exports ???!!!!.. You might make good money or win the german ,, yet it would back fire at you for sure some day or other.. What goes around, comes around Good luck, and have a great day ...

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS