Saturday, October 27, 2007

If I paid for shipping online why would I have to pay for it at the post office? -

and if thats the case do I need to pay for it online? The lady I go to keeps charging me to ship items that I sell after I ve paid for it already.

It sounds like, however you re calculating your shipping costs online, you re not doing it properly. You re obviously not paying enough to generate the preprinted label, if you have to pay more at the post office.Without knowing exactly what you re doing, we can t tell you what you re doing wrong. Are you weighing the items you re mailing? Are you weighing them correctly, after they re all wrapped and packaged for mailing?

Then you are screwing something up.If you can t figure out what you are doing wrong, don t pay online.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS