Saturday, October 27, 2007

Want to start a mobile phone retail shop, What are the necessary steps to be taken? -

I am planning to start a new mobile phone retail shop, So please advice me, in accordance with the govt rules, Tax dept rules etc, that what are all registrations required, permissions required, How to go about it? I am in Bangalore Karnataka.I am new to business, previously working in ITES. Please advice me.

first you need to register a firm with your municipal corporation, in order to carry out business.next step is commercial taxes department.there are usually people who assist you in the entire process, of course you need to shell out money.contact any lawyers you know. they can direct you to someone in their field who do this kind of work.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS