Sunday, November 25, 2007

What is a good, legit home startup business? -

I would like to start a lucrative business from home. I have wracked my brain for a year, just nothing comes to mind. My main skills are: graphic designer (degreed), I am a wildlife artist, photographer, and work as a website design consultant. I am very good at logos, but it just seems all my skill sets are in a flooded market. I would love to do something different, and not join a pyramid scheme. I just want to find a good, honest job I can do that I can put sweat equity into. I went through a divorce and not in a great financial position. :( I am quite creative in the arts, but am very happy to go outside of my skills. My strengths, people skills, very computer savvy, fun person. Weaknesses, to be completely honest, organization. :o)

As a professional coach I m going out on a limb to tell you you re approaching this from the wrong perspective I m afraid. It s kind of like choosing a career just because it pays well. Do you want to enjoy what you do 1, 5 or 20 years from now?You re correct in looking at the skills you have but that in itself isn t enough. Just because you can drive a car doesn t mean you should be a bus driver.The areas you need to combine if you want to do something you love are:1) skills and abilities, 2) personality traits, 3) values, dreams and passions.

You must have right information if you want to make money with work from home . You can tried program that I use to create very good income every months. It works amazing and It will work for you too. You can find more information from link below.

https://www.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=hub assoc=dakotajones Shoot me an email dakotajones@prepaidlegal.com i can go in to detail more

Have you tried free lancing?http://www.getafreelancer.com/

I was the same way trying to figure out how I could make money. I think your in a better situation. You have so much talent. The way I make money is by doing niche websites. Websites on things that has something to do with my passion. I found SBI and they taught me everything I needed to know about the business of websites. They supply you with the knowledge and tools to make money. You will make money off of it, if you do what they say. A lot of people think that you can just put a site up and your good. It does take work, but you get what you pay for. It is no get rich quick scheme. SBI was a dream come true. The only thing that I hate about it was the lack of templates, but they are working on that. With your background, it will be a breeze. You do have to put in some work as far as writing content, but it will all pay off. Its totally your business. My website is one month old. I put a ton of work into it.Check out my website. http://www.avon-representatives.com/legitimateworkfromhome.html read my true story if you want or skip it and go straight down to the SBI link. P.S. There is a money back guarantee on it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS