Thursday, November 15, 2007

What is my quot;local dhl officequot;? -

I recently ordered something online and the package never came. I emailed the people and they said that my package is on hold because of an incomplete address and to, please contact your local dhl office with your tracking number ------------------------ as soon as possible to arrange the delivery process.Is this the post office?

DHL is a shipping company, like FedEx. Go online to DHL.com to find your local DHL facility

Hi Achilles,DHL is a courier company. They must have sent your package via DHL. I m not sure where you live, but I put a link to the DHL homepage at the bottom. You can find your local office from there. I will warn you, they have very questionable service in my experience. Just be prepared for that.

DHL is the new name for Airborne Express

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS