Thursday, November 15, 2007

What kind of buisness can I make? -

Im 11 years old and I want to make a buisness. I can knit,(not well) cook( better than I can knit) and sew(a little). I dont like walking dogs. My mom didnt make me do this so please do not say why does your mom make you do this any way? Jennessa

Do what you like the best and sell it to friends and tell your friends to tell other people, the word will get out. Don t charge too much, this time of year you can make a little money making cookies or candy and put up ads at the laundry mat possibly.

always start with what you are passionate about and the rest will follow. Remember that in order to make money you have to give value first. For example, I m starting a baking business, but I know that the first few weeks I m going to be giving away a lot of product as a show of appreciation to potential customers. Also remember, first get good at the product, then follow up with marketing. Marketing is going to be what makes you money. I ve posted a website below thats a good place to start. Even if you don t understand everything just keep studying. Good Luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS