Saturday, February 2, 2008

Im trying to make $2000 FAST????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!? -

I need to make AT LEAST $2,000 by June 1, 2010. I know that seems LONG to you, but I m just a tween, so I can t get a job yet. I m not going to do anything online (To risky) and I m willing to go door-to-door. So far, I really just want to make and sell things (I have a whole list of those things to make and sell, but if you could put some things down that I should make, please do!!). But, I ll hold a business (Pet sitting, car washing, etc.) if you think of a really good and unique idea. I m not going to sell cookies or baked goods, and I also need some ideas on what to charge per item I sell (Remember, I need $2000!!).

you can do babysitting, dog watching, umm clean for your mom, or do massagingto your family no freebees money 1.00$ each massage:D

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS