Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New at selling AVON! I need help!? -

Hi, I just joined Avon as sales representative.I need some help here, as I don t fully understand how to properly place orders yet. I placed my first order last week online, as a regular order. And since I don t have a bank account or credit card, I sent in the payment by mail and it doesnt seem like they ve received it yet. I checked my avon account and see a negative account balance, yet I see that it says credit - payment received . So...if they ve received my payment then why is it in the negative? I ve also forgotten to add the cost of shipping and handling when I mailed my payment, so I am expecting it to be deducted from my account...but it doesnt seem like they ve received ANY amount from me yet. How long does it take and what should I have done differently? I m looking through the site but they unfortunately arent very good at providing easy answers to questions. If anyone works at Avon, may I please have some help and suggestions? I m a first timer, so I need to have most things explained to me. Thanks guys... Also..when I went to the interview to because a sales representative, I was told that if I made an order on a wednesday that I would receive it by next Monday. Yet the website says that I cannot receive my orders until the next scheduled drop off date.

If it is a negative balance then you should have credit and not owe. You might want to double check that. Try contacting customer service and see if they can help you decipher your invoice.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS