Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Want to start a boutique from home.? -

Hi friends, I m very passionate about opening my own boutique in Hyderabad. But I want to go bit slowly. I would like to start this business from home and will try to expand it based on the results. I have set short term and long term goals for this. I m stuck on where to buy the merchandise, Im basically trying to find totally fashionable single suit mix n match salwar kameez dresses and accessories. I have made my business plan ready. But I want to buy good merchandise for my store. Please guide me. Im thinking to go to Mumbai n Delhi to check for these, but where to check? Please guide me. Your answers would be really helpful. Thanks for checking my query.

There s an interesting site I stumbled upon:alibaba.commaybe it could help you...?Good luck!

Some places I go to to buy fashionable stuff: Fashion street, couffer market, and colaba in mumbai and old city of ahmedabad (places like dhalgarwad, rani ka hajira, lal darwaza. you can get cheap bargains, and quality stuff). Also trying Surat (Gujarat) will be a good option.

You should have correct info if you want to make money with work at home . You can did program that I use to create very good income every months. It works fast and It will work for you too. You can find more info here bit,ly/isdhgiew4 (Please change , to . in the link)

how are you going to operate a Boutique from home?you cannot operate a retail store out of your personal residence - local zoning regulations will not allow it - you would need to rent a retail store front

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS