Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What do I do when an ebay seller refuses to give me the product I bid, and won!? -

This seller allowed people to bid on a ps2, with 11 games. He originally asked for $130, but allowed bidders to bid. I started the bid at $10, but there were 20 more bids. I ended up winning this product for $79, plus $10 shipping. Now he is asking me to give him a more reasonable price? Why would you allow bidding if you re going to change the price after I win?! Somebody please help me.

Sounds like the seller is clueless on the rules. Report him or her to ebay.

there s NOTHING you can do. He s reneging on the deal. I mean, you can report him to ebay but what good will that do? They can t FORCE him to sell you the stuff for the lower price.This happened to me. I bid on a spypen and won and then made a facetious comment about what I was going to use the pen for. The seller, a s**** from hong kong, cancelled my sale. At first he lied and said the item was broken so he was returning my money. In fact he DID return my money...but he has TENS OF THOUSANDS of these items he sells. Why wouldn t he just give me another one? So anyway, I re-bid on another item and then I got a notice that he BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT. I was no longer allowed to bid on his items.He was such a spineless coward, he thought the red police were going to kick his door in because of the joke I made.

If there was no reserve on the product, he is probably required to give it to you. If there was a reserve and that amount was not met, then he can do whatever he wants.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS