Saturday, May 17, 2008

How to use credit card on Paypal? -

I have already added my credit card as my backup funding. How do I use my credit card when making a purchase instead of Paypal automatically withdrawing the money from my bank account?

Don t ever give your credit card number to Paypal or anyone else. Always use a secure online account number for your credit card. Paypal is as irresponsible as anyone else would be with access to your money.

Before you make a purchase you are able to change from where you want to withdraw money, bank account or credit card. Just click on More Funding Options before you complete your order and it should be able to let you change it. Don t forget to add it first through PayPal or it won t show up as as an option. :)

EVERY time you make a purchase, you click the button that says you wish to use alternate funding.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS