Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Does anyone know of a good ecommerce solution company? -

I m looking for a good ecommerce solution company that can help me get my Business started. I need the works - template, design, back office module, shopping cart and I need some marketing done also. If someone can please point me in the right direction I would highly appreciate it. Thanks :-)

Yeah I know of a great company, I just had these guys do some work for me on a little Business project that I ve been working on for a while now. They pretty much put everything together for me template, design and shopping cart. I was really surprised how everything turned out and how fast they work. Anyways you should probably check these guys out they have great affordable prices. For the type a work they did for me I would have been willing to pay more, so I ques I got a really good deal. Here s their link www.iShopXpert.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS