Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How do I do a background check on a prosepctive employer? -

Much is written about vetting prospective employees, but how does a prospective employee check out the employer?I just completed the third interview for a C-level position at a start-up company. They want an equity investment, but the company is so new that I can find nothing about it except press releases.I certainly do not want to invest in smoke and mirrors, so can anyone give me some advice on checking this company out?

Absolutely, and I think more people should consider this in your situation.While checking employee s I always use www.backgroundbackground.com, and get amazing results for a great price. they re pretty helpful over the phone too.This should work well for your reverse-employer check, haha.good luck with the new job!

Try this one as it has 3 sites in one. You can conduct background checks apart from people search. It has both Free and paid options in all I think.I think you can do the check for employer company name as well. Try your luck.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS