Thursday, August 7, 2008

I want to start a business with 100 000 which i have now, i want to become a millaniore,give any business idea? -

i have 100 000 now,i want to become a millaniore. give me any idea which business is suitable for me to do to become a millaniore with 100 000. i will learn about that business you sugest. plz concern this...

I suggest you take a business class and study business and management. All business owners and students know you never expect to earn any real profit for a minimum of 2 to 4 years. And upwards of 70% of business fail. I think you need to do some research on business first off to make sure this is what you truly want to do. Then find something you are passionate about and go from there. You have to love what you do.

find a niche and concentrate on the demand that people are after.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS