Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How might I creatively market a cloth diaper delivery service? -

I would like to start a diaper delivery service but I think it would mean changing public opinion about using cloth diapers. With so many green businesses starting up, how do I market one that is unlike the typical hippie-like green business and is instead one that could benefit a diverse group of customers?

Check what your local authority has in its green scene pages on its website. I m sure I read something in the newsletter that our county council distributes about a similar service. If you re the only one in your area providing the service, they may be willing to write something about what you do.It s also the sort of thing that would make a newsworthy story for your local paper. Concentrate on the environmental benefit facts rather than plugging your service. By virtue of it appearing in the press, people will feel it s a recommended service.Good luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS