Monday, February 16, 2009

How can I start my own clothing line?I cant sew or draw but i have a lot of great ideas? -

Single mum,there is a market for kids clothing in my country and i want to capitalize on it.I have no idea where to start or how much its going to cost me.If you have experience e-mail me @ trakim5@yahoo.com thanks

start reading at http://www.fashion-incubator.com/ esp. http://www.fashion-incubator.com/archive�� and http://www.fashion-incubator.com/categor��

Let s just think about this for a moment! If you can t draw then LEARN! Even if it is just to draw stick figures you have to have a way to show what your ideas will look like! You have to start out with a clothing line even if it is just one or 2 pieces to start with (there was one famous design line that first started with just 1 tee shirt as its first clothing line product).There is also something that I am trying to figure out here. Do you just want to present the ideas and then have someone else create the clothes? Then that is going to have to be some type of partnership kind of thing and you will have to have a partnership-type contract between the 2 of you.If you want to do the clothing line yourself then you really should start with a business plan. Basically you ll have to come up with the design, market it and show it to others and get buyers for it. There are also such things as investors and angel investors but you are going to have to convince them as to why they should invest their money with you.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS