Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want to start a business providing services for people before they die. a memories dvd production? -

I want to start a business providing products and services to people before they die. A DVD production celebrating their life.

I think that is a great idea! Good for you! Get your State business License, Your City license, and County if required in your area. I m assuming you will be traveling to their homes or nursing homes? You can call and see if there would be interest by talking the Nursing homes Staff and get permission to visit there. A lot of the elderly there wouldn t be able to travel, so I think this would be a wonderful chance for them to relive their memories! You can advertise on CL or Newspaper too. Or put a sign at the grocery store. Just be careful if you do go to homes and bring a friend with you, take precautions. Great idea and I hope you succeed!

Click the link below and register your details..http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=2497529Thanks for your time...

good for you

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS