Thursday, May 7, 2009

I just want to creat a new business which is related to manufacturing or like this.? -

right now i am in stock commodities market but after 3 to 4 years i just want to join in own business. but problem is that i don t have any idea that which business can do handle easily and have intersed in like manufacturing , it may be shoes factory,bread,plates, etc. but don t have any idea about how to manufacture al of this. if any website u know to gain knowledge plz mail to me (r.dibya@gmail.com). or any organization has provide training or teaching about this in future which is very helpful to know about different product . right now i am in delhi but my home town is bhubaneswar(orissa).

If you do not have the knowledge hire / partner with someone having that knowledge

manu, I lost my job 7 months ago, but I ve finally found something I can do in my free time to make some exta money to help make ends meet. By no means am I making as much as my previous job, but every penny helps. Try it yourself. http://www.americastopchoice.com/Work-At��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS